Leonardo Canvas 390
- Water resistant and hard-wearing surface
- Suitable for both art reproductions and photography
- Easily wrapped canvas material
- Brand: HAHNEMUEHLE
390 gsm, Poly-Cotton, white, high-gloss
Leonardo Canvas - a white, poly-cotton canvas - guarantees archival standards. With its premium high-gloss inkjet coating Leonardo Canvas meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness. Its surface is water resistant and hard-wearing and does not require varnishing after printing. The material is easy to stretch.
Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fne art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions etc.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
Acid free :yes
Calcium Carbonate bufered:no
Water Resistance:very high
Sheet formats:A3+ - the real size is 330 х 483 мм in the box
Sheets in the box:25 pcs
Roll sizes:24 "
Roll lenght:12 meters
Roll core size:2 inches
|LeonardoCanvas-Rev00||[PDF, 76.42 KB]|