Katana Photo Matt 180
Matt-coated paper, produced in Germany, at the highest industry standards.
This media is printable with all kinds of waterbased inks - pigment, dye, latex. Intense colours, uniform matt, regardless of the ink coverage, very good stability of the printed images - you can get all this for just a fraction of the cost of any Premium media.
Images come out of the printer touch-dry, but as there is no barrier layer between the coating and the paper base, in case of extreme ink loads, you can notice some slight paper cockling, due to the moisture penetration in the paper base. This effect is temporary and after short time, needed for the evaporation of the water, the media returns to it's original shape and flatness.
This media is very well suited for both hot and cold lamination, it also can be glued on the back side with normal glues for paper products - this is very important difference, comparing to the Premium (RC) papers and represents a big advantage of the cast-coated papers, when it comes to post-production. Some customers use this paper for production of short series of unique packaging materials, also for scrap-booking, crafts and other art-techniques.
- everyday photo-prints with matt finish
- budged photobooks and albums
- promotion materials - posters, flyers, presentations, covers
- illustrations, crafts and arts
- short-runs or prototypes for packaging and POS materials
- cards, invitations, menus
- very useful for images, that should allow later writing on top with normal pens.
As a conclusion - an affordable, but good quality alternative to the Premium (RC) media, bright colours, uniform matt, plus the advantages of the natural, non-laminated paper base.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
Sheet formats:A2 - the real size is 420 х 594 мм A3+ - the real size is 330 х 483 мм A3 - the real size is 297 х 420 мм A4 - the real size is 210 х 297 мм 15 x 21 - the real size is 148.5 х 210 мм 13 x 18 - the real size is 127 х 178 мм 10 x 15 - the real size is 100 х 148.5 мм 9 x 13 - the real size is 89 х 127 мм in the box
Roll sizes:17 24 36 44 "