In this category you will find all the printers form EPSON, Sawgrass-Ricoh and DTG, that FACTOR.BG can offer.
11 reasons why to choose Epson L805, L810, L850 or L1800 and to buy from FACTOR.BG:
- Low investment - much more affordable, compared to the professional photoprinters;
- Output print quality equals or exceeds most chemical photo-labs
- 2.5 cents ink cost per perint 10/15, with intense colours;
- Easy, intuitive installation and operation with both the software (Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print CD) and the machine;
- No need for daily maintenance, flushing - care-free operation;
- Big "eco-system" of related products for personalisation, photo-gifts, souveniers, media, blanks - expand your portfolio and profits with just one printer
- Always on stock - printers, original Epson inks, spare parts, consumables, for uninterrupted production;
- Epson Authorised Service Partner - Epson-trained technicians, experts in consulting, problem solving, remote support and repair;
- Replacement printers available for free, for the time your pritner needs repair or maintenance;
- Remote operator training, softwate installation and techical support available.
- One year standard warranty from Epson, upgradeable to 3 years for free, after REGISTRATION, maximum printed copies limitation applied!
Photo, Fine Art, Proofing and packaging, Color separations on film
Inspired by engineers, The SureColor T-Series printers have been designed from the ground up to be the most precise high performance engineering scientific printers in their class.
Solvent printers from EPSON SC-x0610 series
How do you reinvent the dye-sublimation transfer printer? You start by specially designing, from the ground up, every component to work together as one system — from the print head and ink technology, to the printer engine and software. The result? A high-performance dye-sublimation transfer printer designed with extreme reliability for true industrial-level production.
Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, this innovative system includes our exclusive MicroPiezo® TFP® print head, along with an all-new dye-sublimation ink technology — Epson UltraChrome® DS1. The purpose-built SureColor F-Series allows you to focus on what matters most — more profit.