Certificate of Authenticity
- Designed to protect the security and genuineness of your limited edition art works and reproductions on Hahnemühle paper and to reduce the risk of forgery
The Hahnemühle Certificate of Authenticity was designed to protect the security and genuineness of your limited edition art works and reproductions on Hahnemühle paper and to reduce the risk of forgery.
Each certificate is made of premium deckle edged mould made paper with a Hahnemühle watermark and fluorescent security fibres. A serialized numbered hologram should be added. A second, identically numbered hologram should then be applied to the reverse side of the artwork.
The combination of certificate and hologram assures that each Certificate of Authenticity relates to one particular piece of art.Text and layout of the certificate can be created individually. A template can be downloaded here.
Watch our example of use-video.
Register unique copies and limited editions on www.myartregistry.com
- Print limited edition art work
- Choose wording on certificate of authenticity and print through your inkjet or laser printer. Single page feeding is recommended
- Edition, date and sign the print on the front. Stick the tamper proof corresponding hologram on the back of the print
- Repeat steps for each print in the edition for added security and protection of your work