Photo Rag® 308
- Photo Rag is the most popular paper chosen by photographers to create high quality fine art prints. The fine, smooth surface and feel of Photo Rag make this paper very versatile and it is ideal for printing both black and white and colour photographs and art reproductions with impressive pictorial depth
Matt FineArt – smooth308 gsm, 100% Cotton, white
Photo Rag® – a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture – guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Photo Rag® meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fine art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards etc.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
Acid free :yes
Calcium Carbonate bufered:yes
Water Resistance:very high
OBA Content:very low
Sheet formats:A2 - the real size is 420 х 594 мм A3+ - the real size is 330 х 483 мм A4 - the real size is 210 х 297 мм in the box
Sheets in the box:25 pcs
Roll sizes:17 24 44 "
Roll lenght:12 meters
Roll core size:3 inches
|PhotoRag308-Rev03||[PDF, 76.4 KB]|