Daguerre Canvas 400
- Fine structure for fine art photo printing
- Provides clear fresh colours and contrasts
- For black and white reproductions
400 gsm, Poly-Cotton, bright white
Daguerre Canvas – a bright white, poly-cotton canvas – guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Daguerre Canvas meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness. It is easy to stretch and can be varnished after printing.
Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fne art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints and exhibitions.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
Acid free :yes
Calcium Carbonate bufered:no
Water Resistance:very high
Sheet formats:A3+ - the real size is 330 х 483 мм in the box
Sheets in the box:25 pcs
Roll sizes:17 24 44 60 "
Roll lenght:12 meters
Roll core size:2 inches
|DaguerreCanvas-Rev02||[PDF, 76.21 KB]|