Goya Canvas 340
- Brings an added dimension to the image
- The satin coating gives a brilliant satin-finish
- Тhe new name for Canvas Satin
- Brand: HAHNEMUEHLE
340 gsm, Poly-Cotton, natural white, satin-fnish
Goya Canvas – a natural white, poly-cotton canvas – guarantees archival standards. With its premium satin inkjet coating Goya Canvas meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness. It is eas to stretch and its satin-fnish does not require varnishing after printing.
Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fne art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints and exhibitions.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
Acid free :yes
Calcium Carbonate bufered:no
Water Resistance:very high
Roll sizes:24 44 "
Roll lenght:12 meters
Roll core size:2 inches
|GoyaCanvas-Rev04||[PDF, 76.32 KB]|