- Bamboo – a natural white paper with a smooth surface texture – is made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton
- Photographic and fine art reproduction, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, albums, greeting cards etc.
- Brand: HAHNEMUEHLE
Matt FineArt – smooth, 290 gsm, 90% Bamboo fibre &10 % Cotton, natural white
Bamboo – a natural white paper with a smooth surface texture – is made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton and guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Bamboo meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fine art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards etc.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
Source:90% bamboo fibre - 10% cotton
Acid free :yes
Calcium Carbonate bufered:yes
Water Resistance:very high
Sheet formats:A2 - the real size is 420 х 594 мм A3+ - the real size is 330 х 483 мм A4 - the real size is 210 х 297 мм in the box
Sheets in the box:25 pcs
Roll sizes:17 24 44 "
Roll lenght:12 meters
Roll core size:3 inches
|Datenblatt-Bamboo||[PDF, 73.01 KB]|