Canvas Metallic 350
- Novel surface with an elegant silver and pearlescent gloss
- Extremely high densities for dark colours
- Large colour gamut
- Perfectly suited for do-it-yourself stretcher-frame systems
350 gsm, Poly-Cotton, bright white
Canvas Metallic is a bright white FineArt Inkjet canvas with an extravagant metallic gleam. The novel surface impresses with an elegant silver and pearlescent gloss. The metallic finish on a fine structured fabric ensures an extreme lively and appealing image effect. The Inkjet coating guarantees photographs and art reproductions with extremely high densities, large colour gamut and sharp resolution. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems
Photographic and fne art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints and exhibitions.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
Calcium Carbonate bufered:no
Water Resistance:very high
Roll sizes:24 44 "
Roll lenght:12 meters
Roll core size:2 inches
|Datenblatt-CanvasMetallic||[PDF, 72.57 KB]|