Leonardo Canvas 390
- Water resistant and hard-wearing surface
- Suitable for both art reproductions and photography
- Easily wrapped canvas material
- Place an order for 100.00лв. to get free shipping.
390 gsm, Poly-Cotton, white, high-gloss
Leonardo Canvas - a white, poly-cotton canvas - guarantees archival standards. With its premium high-gloss inkjet coating Leonardo Canvas meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness. Its surface is water resistant and hard-wearing and does not require varnishing after printing. The material is easy to stretch.
Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fne art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions etc.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
|Acid free :||yes|
|Calcium Carbonate bufered:||no|
|Water Resistance:||very high|
A3+ - the real size is 330 х 483 мм
in the box
|Sheets in the box:||
|Roll core size:||
|LeonardoCanvas-Rev00||[PDF, 76.42 KB]|