Katana Photo Matt PRO 180
- Place an order for 100.00лв. to get free shipping.
Matt-coated paper, produced in Switzerland, at the highest industry standards.
Special barrier coating, preventing the wet cockling, regardless of the ink loads, although allowing for use of standard bookbinding adhesives for post-production processes.
This media is printable with all kinds of waterbased inks - pigment, dye, latex. Intense colours, uniform matt, regardless of the ink coverage, very good stability of the printed images - you can get all this for just a fraction of the cost of any Premium media.
Images come out of the printer touch-dry, and, as there is a barrier layer between the coating and the paper base, in case of extreme ink loads, you cannot notice any paper cockling, due to the prevention of a moisture penetration in the paper base.
This media is very well suited for both hot and cold lamination, it also can be glued on the back side with normal glues for paper products - this is very important difference, comparing to the Premium (RC) papers and represents a big advantage of the cast-coated papers, when it comes to post-production. Some customers use this paper for production of short series of unique packaging materials, also for scrap-booking, crafts and other art-techniques.
- high density photo-prints with matt finish
- budged photobooks and albums
- promotion materials - posters, flyers, presentations, covers
- illustrations, crafts and arts
- short-runs or prototypes for packaging and POS materials
- cards, invitations, menus
- very useful for images, that should allow later writing on top with normal pens.
As a conclusion - an affordable, but good quality alternative to the Premium (RC) media, bright colours, uniform gloss, plus the advantages of the natural, non-laminated paper base.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
|Roll core size:||