Museum Etching 350
- The luxurious texture of a traditional etching board and the natural white point make Museum Etching the ideal medium for images with soft tints or fine grey nuances.
- 350 gsm - 100% cotton, natural white
- Place an order for 100.00лв. to get free shipping.
Matt FineArt – textured
310 gsm, 100% a-Cellulose, white, mould-made
Museum Etching – a natural white, 100% cotton paper – guarantees archival standards. The etching paper features a distinct
textured surface. With its premium matt inkjet coating Museum Etching meets the highest industry standards regarding
density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fne art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards etc.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
|Acid free :||yes|
|Calcium Carbonate bufered:||yes|
|Water Resistance:||very high|
A2 - the real size is 420 х 594 мм
A3+ - the real size is 330 х 483 мм
A4 - the real size is 210 х 297 мм
in the box
|Sheets in the box:||
|Roll core size:||
|Datenblatt-MuseumEtching||[PDF, 73.04 KB]|