Premium Double-Sided Luster/Luster 250 А3 (50 sheets)
- Place an order for 100.00лв. to get free shipping.
Katana Double-Sided Premium Luster/Luster 250 is a top-quality, double-sided, ink-jet photopaper. Made in Japan, epsecially for the photobook production needs, it represents the best achievements in the high-tech papermaking.
Perfectly suitable for printing of an exteremelly broad range of images - B&W, full-coloured, artistic, high-contrast, pastel tones. It's lustre coatting and very wide color gamut are the reasons for may profesional photographers, photo-labs and amateurs to add it to their list of favourite media.
It has all the benefits of the Premium Glossy (RC) photo media, including the great dynamic range, but, because of it's lustre finish, the light reflections are almost eliminated, making tis paper perticularilly suitable for interior application, where the reflections of multiple light sources could affect the appearance of the pritned image.
Multilayer microporous coating guarantees instant ink absorbtion, added UV protection and real water-resistance - if you put a printed image into water for a minute, and then observe it, you will see no color bleeding or smugling, even the image is printed with DYE inks!
This special coating guarantees very high level of details, it can hold resolution of above 5760 dpi! Plus very short drying time and smugling resistance immedaitelly after the printing.
Plastification (RC, or Resin Coated) isolates the celulose base from the ink, allowing extemely high ink limits, without any cockling or deformations during or after the printing process.
In the moment when the printed image leaves the printer, it is momentarily touch-dry, ready for postproduction and binding.
As a conclusion - true photographic quality, bright and intense colours, razor-sharp details on the print, extremely broad color gamut, stable parameters from batch to batch.
- Especially developed for photobooks, albums, portfolios, catalogs, menus, greeting cards, business cards, invitations
- Professional Black&White and Colour Photographic prints
- Preferred for applications, where light reflections are unwanted
- Double-sided Lustre top-coating helps to reduce the fingerprints
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject ́́to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
|Water Resistance:||very high|
in the box
|Sheets in the box:||